Subscribe to RSS Feed

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Unbelievable

Let's get straight to business. Two unbelievable things happened to me today.

1) I kissed a girl and I liked it~ Lol.

Well, technically, she kissed me first. It was almost at the end of recess time. I approached Xhuang E and sat on her lap because she told me to. We talked for a bit before she had to line up with the other girls to go to class. While I waited for the teacher to give the prefects the signal to allow the other students to disperse, she suddenly lifted me up, darling-carrying style. I told her to put me down quickly. She did, but a few moments after that, she leaned in to my face with puckered lips. I thought she was simply closing in, not going for a real kiss, just like usual, so I let her be. My mind was wandering somewhere else at the time, anyway. Catching me by surprise, she actually kissed me on my lips after all!

I was stunned for a few seconds, and boy, was I glad with the fact that no teacher saw that... I didn't seem to mind the kiss, by the way, since we kissed two more times in my class. The first of the two was to prove to Xhuang E's brother, Sam, that we did kiss for real, and the next one after that was to prove to Mira, who was surprised, disgusted and scared. They were mere pecks on the lips, not french kisses, don't worry. I ended up chasing after Lia, trying to give her a kiss too, but she feared me. Hahaha..

2) I walked back home with my ex. Omg!

School just ended, and he just got out of his class, just like me. I smiled at him, acknowledging him.

He approached me and asked, "Hey. So where are you going?"

"Oh, just home. I'm going home."

Then, he told me he wanted to call his friend and turned back. I nodded but quickly walked on ahead, rushing outside the school. I walked slower once I was at the corner of the road back to my neighbourhood. And there he was, on my left, with quick steps, too. I had wanted to ask him to fix my guitar string and tune it up for me, but I only asked him how to do it myself. I didn't want him to get too comfortable with me, I guess.

After he explained to me how to do it, I replied with a simple "Oh," and it was quiet between us for a moment.

"Did you get your answer yet?" he asked me, out of the blue.

"No, not yet. He's probably busy with university right now. I don't mind."

It was awkward when your ex-boyfriend asked about your current love life, more frequently than he should. It was as if he was hoping I'd take him in again. I pretended to adjust my earphones to look busy, as I was listening to songs on my phone at the time. We reached a split in the road. Usually, I would have to go straight to go home, and he would take the road on the right.

He asked, somewhat nervously, "Umm, so which way are you taking? The straight one or right one?"

I quickly made a decision. "Uh, I could take the right one."

Silence fell between us again. I noticed that as I tried to walk directly beside him, he slowed down to fall back behind me. I ignored it and kept on walking. He caught up with me again, this time walking next to me, but slightly further away. I broke the silence by asking him about the video our friend, Irfan had recently created.

There was a large lorry right in front of us, blocking the road, but there was a narrow path that we could take. He was forced to edge closer to me, to fit through the path together. After we passed it, he didn't move away. He was closer to me then. We continued to talk casually about some other things before finally having to split directions again.

It was actually nice that we could get back to normal like this. I sensed that he's.. confused, maybe? I knew from our past relationship that he's very fickle-minded, changing his mind all the time, never having a clear or sure answer about anything at all. But never mind, I'll let him try to do whatever he was doing, hoping he would learn one day. All I know is, I don't want anything more from him. Being friends is enough. I was relieved.

0 critiques:

Post a Comment

 
Free Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver