Subscribe to RSS Feed

Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Fight for love

I had been watching Honey & Clover again.

It helped me cry, it helped me smile. And I gained my determination.

I have decided strongly that I will fight. I will keep on fighting and striving to do my best, even though he claims that I am "fighting a losing battle".

No, as I told him, "a battle is not completely lost until the very end".

Yes, I do realise that I might end up losing in the end, end up getting terribly hurt and wounded. I might. But, that is in the future. One that no one knows.

So, until then, I will keep going on.


I raise my sword and point it at him.

"It's about time I fight violently for the one I love. I want to see... how far can I go without looking back..?"

I start running towards him, and my sword is ready to be used for slashing through any hardship.


I know the tears will keep on falling down, but I'll smile through those tears. I will.

Anything is possible. I want to show everyone and.. myself that I can still fight.

0 critiques:

Post a Comment

 
Free Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver