Subscribe to RSS Feed

Wednesday, July 08, 2009

0 + 1 + 2 = 3

I admit. I have a lot of guy friends. And I like them all! But not necessarily in a romantic way. I could really like a guy a whole lot, and still not love him.

Because I don't choose to love anyone. It just happens.

And I've fallen in love.. twice.

The first one didn't go so smoothly. It was always hard to read his aura, as it keeps changing and shifting. I was never sure how much he ever 'liked' me at all. I remember chasing after him blindly, stupidly. But he never really showed signs of reply in public, ever. It was a cute, stupid thing. I laughed at myself. Somehow, one day, as I was walking with a friend, it just snapped off. The feelings... just disappeared. Just like that. I felt it, right at that moment. Gone. I was so happy! I hugged my friend. I was free from the useless feelings! The love spell broke!

I was doing just fine after that time. I felt relieved. I kept on living and laughing with my friends in front of him, showing that I can live without him anyway.

And then...

During the holidays, where I was carefree and joyful, I started to get to know him. We got along so well, I was surprised myself. He was wonderful. Still rather new to the whole thing, I was surpised -again- to see that we faced a bump in our relationship for a moment. I was devastated. But he returned, with promises, giving me high hopes, putting me at peace. Until it happened again. But this time... I don't know where it will take me. I'll wait to see. I want to see.

Yet...

I feel attracted to one of his friends. He was nice to me. He had a sensitive, gentle soul. And then there's him. I saw his red aura immediately and felt attracted somehow.

In the end...

I wonder who will I lose?

0 critiques:

Post a Comment

 
Free Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver