Subscribe to RSS Feed

Thursday, July 09, 2009

I do have strength!

Today was supposed to be a bad day.

But I acted as though it was a good day. Why did I do that? I don't know. I was living through. Breaking through all hardship now. Right. I remember. Didn't think I would turn out this way. I'm in.. denial? Oh wow.

I really didn't care about what happened to me today. Bad luck followed me everywhere, I swear. I should've looked so pathetic and emotional and all but... I didn't. I was smiling. I didn't feel so bad at all.

I chuckled. I guess I didn't know my own strength, huh?

Heh. I can do this. I can live on.

0 critiques:

Post a Comment

 
Free Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver