Subscribe to RSS Feed

Friday, July 03, 2009

Smile

Today. I smile.

I keep thinking of the absolutely sweetest things. The things he did for me. What he said to me. Not only him, though. I keep thinking of the sweet things others have done and said to me too.

My friends.

I treasure them in my heart. Forever. I shall never forget everyone's roles in my life. My one, interesting life.

I may look like a person who changes her mind on things all the time, but when I say "I mean it", I mean it. Like I do now.

Oh, how the cute, meaningful quotes I keep seeing in books, movies or even those that came from a real person himself, it made me sigh, gasp slowly or just smile sadly.

I get touched. Even as I listen to some songs, I will try to relate myself with it. Everything; the flow of the music and the meaning behind the lyrics... I relate them to myself. My inner self. My outer self. I even let my moods change along with the corresponding songs.

It's beautiful. It helps me get through life. I get inspired. And I get strength to go on.

I might sound silly and dreamy... but that's just the way I am. The creative one. The dreamer. I'm gifted with these elements and these create the person I am today. My thoughts, my feelings...

I looked up from the paper I was writing on. I see my friends. All around me. They.. They look so happy. They're smiling. Love is... always in the air.

I love you.

0 critiques:

Post a Comment

 
Free Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver