Subscribe to RSS Feed

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Letting know

"He talked about me. He wrote about me. He thought about me."

"Umm.. right?"

"I wish he did. I wish he does. Even right now."

"But then again, I could be hoping too much. Maybe I'm just too much of a dreamer. He is rather busy now, you know... I shouldn't trouble him."

"What am I talking about? It's good to be bold and brave sometimes, remember? I've got to take this chance! There's nothing wrong in expressing my feelings to him! And he did say it was okay."

"But how sure am I about what he really thinks of me, deep inside?"

"I'm not. But that's the point of trying."

"At least he knows now, and that's what matters."

"Yeah... And I've got to say, being the observant person I am, that there had been hints coming from him."

"Observant? How about a stalker?"

"...Okay, maybe I do sound like a stalker, but I can't help it."

"Being in love makes someone look crazy and obsessive, but let's not make that a point, okay?"

"Agreed."

I took a deep breath. And then I realised that I still live. That's right.

I may not be able to get him for myself anymore. He may not accept me to be his, yet. My different inner selves may be arguing with each other a lot now.

But look, it's not the end.

I still have room to try. I seriously don't know who I will lose or get, but I know that I've done my part by expressing my feelings to them. I'm relieved to know that they know. I won't regret my actions; I'm sure of it. I'm very determined. No matter what the outcome is, I'll stay strong facing the truth. No matter who replies my love... or not.

P.S. Besides, it's the journey that matters, instead of the achievement. Right, (a certain someone)? ;)

0 critiques:

Post a Comment

 
Free Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver