Subscribe to RSS Feed

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Waiting to revolve again

I keep thinking of him.

Things around me led to thoughts of him. As usual. Maybe it's just my mind. It's always according to the person in mind.

Several articles in the newspaper, certain songs that I keep hearing, some quotes from anywhere at all, a few everyday items... All these signs keep popping out in front of me by accident.

Yet.. there were also signs that showed me that we couldn't be together the way I wanted it. But of course, I didn't want to believe it. They're just stupid signs, anyway. They don't mean anything. I will believe what I want to believe. I still want to try.

I've done what I could have done.

And now...

I am waiting... to revolve again.

0 critiques:

Post a Comment

 
Free Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver